Friday, May 29, 2009

No girlfriend No Problem ?

Thursday-
12.20a.m went to subang ss15 McD for my dinner. Shinji came looking for us. Me and my sister the purpose of going subang is to watch the football match Man.U against Barcelona. Around 1 a.m went to Club 9 to play pool.. Wow you will never guess how much is a glass of coke.. the the coke tasted like medicine =X.. rm7.15 @@ madness..

Went back home around 3 a.m didnt have the mood to watch football. Slept at 5 a.m agian. 12p.m followed my mom to KL to pick up some cloths and I was waiting in the car there was a guy picking up some rubbish i mean like those stuff u throw away and he went to look for stuff that he can use.. damn he was just right beside my car.
At night went to MOS around 10.45 with my cousin and his friends.. Open 2 bottle of Chivas @ rm 600!!
Went to mamak around 3a.m for my dinner after that headed home.. Didnt sleep omg.. Have to start driving at 8.30 class at 9.am..

Friday-
was feeling so dead when i got to class.. Even worst my parking ticket got lost and i have to fetch my sister to pyramid from my house. GOD.. Puchong-Subang-Puchong-Subang-Puchong.. -,- up and down i go.. For the parking ticket i had to paid rm20.. now im broke got no money to get my tattoo.. D= bad luck again. So went and pick my sis up from my house and went back to pyramid.. Skipped class which is at 2p.m Didnt have the mood anymore. Went Shogun with some of my frens.. 50% discount but didnt get to eat much.. Headace and all..

Pictures€

The Coke From Club 9



The rubbish boy

At Sunway Hotel After Clubbing







Then Why am I feeling so sad?
Crushing on someone that can't forget their past relationship.

No comments: