Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Triple!

Monday-
Woke up at 12.30 went to taipan for lunch with christian.. will do this every monday i guess ... 3.40 went to SSS to pick up my sisters and the smell boy.. same old same old mondays.. got back home. Dad told me to get an injection.. so me n my dad went to the nearest klinik. My dad decided to do a blood test for me.. i was like WTF blood test and i just smoke just now.. omg.. in my mind i tot he is going to find out i smoke. lucky the doc said that u have to clear ur body by not eating,smoking or anything for 10 hours.. haha.. i was like phew~ lucky me.. After that headed home.. dad went to gym.. i went to buy pizza for dinner =D..

Tuesday-
Hmm went for a blood test.. went to college, ntg much lepak at nite with my sister and James. Hacked my iphone and now trying DL some themes =D Wow i can change my iphone to blackberry theme =D






Yummy?




I was damn nervous..!!!!! smiling for no reasons





Can u feel the pain?!!?? look at the size of the needle haha


'Faint' 3 tubes..

and yeah I had a urine test.!

Hope I don't have any problems =) god bless me





This is my new theme =)

wow its 3.20 a.m !!
time for me to sleep =D

No comments: